Wednesday 29 April 2015

Tomorrow Is Thursday

I'm still playing the waiting game.
As much as I hate the fact that I'm playing, I'm in the game.
She's got the ball, she wants to play it but team coaches are calling the shots.
So I wait.

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of the 6th week. Today 5 weeks will have passed by nights end; exactly 4 more weeks more than I bargained for. I'm told tomorrow is the day, but pardon me if my hopes don't rise to the occasion.

Maybe. Maybe the stars will align and UPS drivers everywhere in their brown shorts will hold their tongues just right and the universe will allow a certain someone to make a phone call that will not devastate me...again.

If I were holding my breath I'd almost certainly be blue. Well, I am already blue to certain extent for that matter... but anyway, you know what I mean.

I wonder if the zebras have anything to do with this?

2 comments: