Monday 4 May 2015

MMQG Blog Hop





I am a new blogger in relation to the other gals so this is a new thing for me. So many things are new to me here in blogland...linky parties, blog hops, quilt-a-longs...oh my! Life was so simple before quilting took over.  I have no idea how these things play out but I'm not one to be left behind, so I joined in anyway. I'm still figuring out all the ins and outs of all these festivities and wondering why we party so much but never crack a bottle of Jack; wrong kind of party I guess.

Anyway, maybe you're interested in meeting some of the cool kids that share my quilty passion? Go ahead, drop in on them & see what they're  up to these days. The list below will let you know who's who and when....

Monday, May 4 - Introductory blog post on Maritime Modern Quilt Guild   
Tuesday, May 5 - Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge
Wednesday, May 6 - Adrienne @ Chezzetcook Modern Quilts
Thursday, May 7 - Tracy @ Quilting on the Dark Side
Friday, May 8 - Anja @ Anja Quilts
Saturday, May 9 - Val @ Purple Boots and Pigtails
Sunday, May 10 -  Linda @ Scrapmaster
Monday, May 11 - Jeanette @ Stamp Stitch Create
Tuesday, May 12 - Dominique @ The Running Thimble
Wednesday, May 13 - Aimee @ Candy Coated Quilts


C'mon back here on the 9th, it'll be Saturday so therefore I'll be looking for some fun! Pour yourself a cuppa whatever pleases you and visit a while...just don't call the Quilt Police! It's no coincidence the powers that be gave me the Saturday, clearly they've figured out my partying ways!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for plugging the hop, Val! I can hardly wait for things to get started!

    ReplyDelete